Welcome to my blog! Like most times I try and write diaries, emails and all things which require words on paper, I get really in to it for about a day and then I lose interest... this time I hope it will be different...

You can help by leaving me comments on things I write.. If I know you've been reading that will give me motivation to keep writing :)Not sure what it will say, thoughts of the moment, things I've been doing perhaps, but most of all its my life in New York, my NY second, so hop on board for the ride :)

Friday, August 1, 2008

MISSY MISSY MISSY!

So last night I went to my first NY concert... the first of many I'm sure... they're as cheap as peanuts and great seeing heaps of Americans trying to imitate Missy Higgins' strong Melbourne accent...

She was unreal as usual... and yes she forgot her words again... you can see pics of the concert as well as a few other New York shots here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like an amazing city and I can't wait to come visit you!!! :) Nat

Anonymous said...

i so wish i could have been there with you!!!!!
very jealous indeed
hugs, L