Welcome to my blog! Like most times I try and write diaries, emails and all things which require words on paper, I get really in to it for about a day and then I lose interest... this time I hope it will be different...

You can help by leaving me comments on things I write.. If I know you've been reading that will give me motivation to keep writing :)Not sure what it will say, thoughts of the moment, things I've been doing perhaps, but most of all its my life in New York, my NY second, so hop on board for the ride :)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A plea to the NY woman

Yes, talking about shopping again. I've noticed something. I think there are too many clothing options for people and with to many options comes terrible fashion mistakes.. first of all, fluro should be banned.. if you aren't going to do it right, don't do it at all!!! the clothing that people take out of their cupboards and put on in the morning is just atrocious. i think it is because there is too much out there to pick from, and I understand its hard for some people to buy clothes that match, but really, New York is supposed to be the fashion capital of the world, and I'm sorry, but too many people are letting the team down.

Point number 2. Bras were invented to be worn! Im not talking to the smaller women out there who may get by without one, but on the whole, New York women, really, get one on!! Its not nice to look at and I am positive it is not comfortable! Victoria's Secret... they're having a sale, get in there. Also, if a top has a waist band which is supposed to sit under your bust, it is meant to sit under your bust! not on top of it, not in the middle of it, but under it... and if it doesnt... lady guess what... you need a bigger size.

I wish i had photo evidence, truly you'd be shocked, but the number of fashion criminals in this city is beyond help...
trinny and susannah... this city needs you!

No comments: