Welcome to my blog! Like most times I try and write diaries, emails and all things which require words on paper, I get really in to it for about a day and then I lose interest... this time I hope it will be different...

You can help by leaving me comments on things I write.. If I know you've been reading that will give me motivation to keep writing :)Not sure what it will say, thoughts of the moment, things I've been doing perhaps, but most of all its my life in New York, my NY second, so hop on board for the ride :)

Friday, August 1, 2008

Moving In

So I've been here for two weeks in this crazy city and I'm having a great time, I've seen the sites, Times Square, Ground Zero, Central Park, The Subway, The Brooklyn Bridge, East Village, West Village, Katz's, Zabars, The Diamond District, The Red tourist bus tour x 3, Rockerfeller, Madison Ave, 5th Avenue, Macy's, Tiffany's you name it I've done it... well almost... well not at all!

Every corner I turn in this city I find another landmark to discover, another feast to try, another outfit to buy...its endless...Along with these experiences come a whole lot of thinking, analysing, comprehending, and digesting... the next few entries are just some of my observations so far...

No comments: